"Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies:thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over." Ps 23: 5 KJV

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Life is good!

What a weekend this has been! I was very busy cooking for the Wildgame Supper at church, cleaning my very lived in house, and also cooking for a ladies recipe swap at Erin's house. As if that was not enough of a blessing, I got to eat lunch with some great friends after church today. I really do not deserve all of these blessings that the Lord has given to me. Sometimes life can rob you of your song, I am so glad that in His timing, it will return. Unfortunately, sometimes we have to lose our song while we find ourself!

1 comment:

  1. The Blog looks great. If you still don't like it I will change the backgroung. You have music. Love that.

    I am blessed to know you. Thank you for all you do and for being there.

    ReplyDelete