"Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies:thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over." Ps 23: 5 KJV

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Welcome Bella!


Well if anyone knows us you know that we are all boys around here. I had really hoped for a daughter, but it wasn't in the stars I guess. Now I just pray for great Daughter in Laws that will not stick me in a home at the first sign of dementia! Now at least I have one other female on our little place that we call home, Bella. She has pretty black hair, brown eyes and already minds better than the boys on some things! She is about 12 to 14 weeks old now. Ok, she is a dog. A German Shepard puppy to be exact. Chance had been wanting one and we had been looking for one that was not $600! This little girl had wondered up to someones house right before Christmas. They had placed posters in the area, with no one contacting them. So they decided to place an ad in the paper to give her away. Lucky for us, we caught the ad early and well, you know the rest of the story. So now we are up to 4 dogs, 15 chickens, 9 cows,..... enough is enough!!!

1 comment: