"Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies:thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over." Ps 23: 5 KJV

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Precious Memories


For the past few days my grandma has really been on my mind. She passed away in September and I miss her so much. Maybe it is the upcoming Spring, which means flowers, which she loved! If I really think about it, everything I know I learned from her. She taught my mom, and then she taught me. I never heard my Grandma gripe about housework or cooking. She just did it. That right there is enough to learn! She was not a loud, mouthy lady. She was quite, very independent, loving, caring, had a green thumb that was out of this world, and a great cook!! I just wonder if she really knew how much she was loved. If only I could hear her tell me to "behave myself" again. Miss ya Grandma!

No comments:

Post a Comment