"Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies:thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over." Ps 23: 5 KJV

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

God's Goodness

Why do we so quickly forget God's goodness? The Lord has answered two prayers for me this week. The first one being that he has aloud us to sell Michael's old pickup truck. We really don't need 3 vehicles, plus this will allow us to pay off our camper!!! Second, I heard today at work that a company that I had tried to get on board with, before I went to work at Grace, is taking over our facility. I have heard nothing but good things about this company. I can't wait to see what door the Lord will open next! To top it all off, I get to go and watch Tanner play some ball tomorrow. I ask this question earlier, but it is really for me to ask myself. The Lord is always there, always listening, always waiting on us to ask him for what we need. The devil loves to put that little seed of doubt in your head that God will not answer this prayer. Shame on us for not having more faith for what we need and thankfulness for what we have.

No comments:

Post a Comment