"Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies:thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over." Ps 23: 5 KJV

Friday, January 29, 2010

Peer pressure

Well I have given in to all of my peers who have a blog spot!! Thanks to my neighbor and friend being a tech teacher, (thanks Erin), I was able to be walked thru step by step. It is great to have friends who are neighbors! Many times I have called while in the middle of cooking after realizing I did not have an ingredient, only to have her come to the rescue. Who knows how often I will update my blog, heaven knows that I always have something to talk about, so surely I can just write about it instead! I guess we will all have to wait and see. I can promise you that I am not quite as crafty as my friend Robin, so don't be looking for any of that here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment